Thursday, July 13, 2006

I just have to ask.....

Yesterday, one of my co-workers hosted an informal IM poll. I was shocked by the results - I could not believe that more than 50% of the respondants were so completely wrong. I blame the small sample size. (13 people responded.)

I asked the Lutheran Logomaniac to choose between the two options, and he chose a third option that I hadn't even considered. ^shaking head^

So, I'm hoping for a larger sample.......

The original poll question was: Which is creepier, Ronald McDonald or The Burger King?

My poll is here - please help spread the word and get the sample size up!!


Which character is the creepiest:
Ronald McDonald
The Burger King

Count my Burger King vote twice because the commercial where he shows up in the guy's bed gives me the willies.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: