Tagged by Lutheran Logomaniac
Yes, I've been tagged and it's about books.......
1. One Book that changed your life:
Proper Distinction Between Law and Gospel by C.F.W. Walther
2. One book you've read more than once:
Most everything by Anne McCaffrey and Mercedes Lackey.
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: (note: not the ONLY book)
Winds of War by Hermann Wouk
(I was scared for a minute. The thought of only ONE book on a desert island gives me chills!!)
4. One book that made you laugh:
Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
5. One book that made you cry:
Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog by John Grogan
6. One book that you wish had been written:
The final book in the Robert Jordan "Wheel of Time" series. I am NOT going back until I know he's gonna finish the thing before he dies. (Looks like there is one more left....)
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
I'm completely stumped......
8. One book you're currently reading:
San Francisco is Burning by Dennis Smith
9. One book you've been meaning to read:
As We Are Now by May Sarton
10. Now tag eight seven people.
The Rebellious Pastor's Wife
Homestead Lutheran Academy
The Chanting Chatter (Come on! Get a blog! ;)
Yarn Thrower at Pickin' and Throwin'
Steven S. Billings